Our focus on Risk Management provides our clients with significant benefits:
- Specialized Personnel. We have more than 40 dedicated professionals to service your unique needs. We spend over twice the national average on staff education, which means your account will be handled by experienced, educated individuals committed to reducing your Total Cost of Risk and driving more dollars to your bottom line.
- Exposure Analysis. We apply a systematic approach to evaluate your loss exposures and recommend appropriate solutions. We do not believe you should insure every exposure. We do believe you should understand your exposures and make educated decisions to manage, control, retain or insure them.
- Market Knowledge. Our continuous study and assessment of the underwriting marketplace enables us to access the key markets our clients need. Insurance is a relationship business and we treat our insurance company relationships with as much importance as our client relationships. This means we can effectively market your account to the right insurance underwriters in order to obtain the correct coverage at the lowest realistic price.
- Risk Control. We have developed a series of custom questionnaires and checklists to help determine what you need to effectively manage and control your loss exposures.
- Contract Review. Every contract you sign has risk transfer implications. Premises lease, auto rental agreements, professional services contracts – they all need to be reviewed by an experienced and knowledgeable broker for risk management and insurability implications. We will review your contracts to make certain you understand the risks you are being asked to accept and we’ll advise you on whether they are equitable and insurable. (Our advice is not a substitute for a legal review.)
- Education. We can help you reduce your Total Cost of Risk, but we can’t do it without your participation. To help you make educated decisions, we hold client seminars that focus on risk management, sexual harassment (required by law for employers of 50 or more), human resources, post-accident response training and OSHA, to name just a few.
Additional Services: Cavignac & Associates also provides services such as:
- 24 Hour Claims Consultation
- Certificate of Insurance Tracking
- Claims Management
- Contract Review
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Human Resources Consultation
- OSHA Citation Counseling
- Post Accident Response Training
- Real Property Replacement Cost Estimates
- Systematic Exposure Analysis