At Cavignac & Associates our goal is to lower your overall cost of benefit programs and drive more dollars to your bottom line through strategic planning and employee education. We understand that after payroll, employee benefit programs are the next costliest programs to employers – a fact often unbeknown to employees themselves. We know that healthier, happier employees lower the cost of benefit plans by improving medical claims utilization and productivity in the workplace.What sets Cavignac & Associates apart from others?
- Availability of Benefit Choices:
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture
- Compensation Plans
- Cafeteria / Section 125 plans
- Product Knowledge – With more than 40 combined years in the employee benefits industry, we constantly strive to provide the highest level of technical expertise available.
- Benchmarking – We analyze client risk against industry and national benchmarks.
- Negotiation – We leverage product knowledge and expertise to negotiate fair market rates.
- Patient Claims Advocacy – We provide guidance and assistance with escalated individual claims.
- Compliance & Legislative Updates – We keep you educated on changes to state and federal legislation.
- Employee Education & Communication – We regularly communicate to your employees on ways to best utilize their benefit plans and maximize their healthcare dollars.
- Transfer of Risk by Outsourcing Administrative Functions – We offer third party administration through outside vendors who can handle COBRA, Section 125 administration, etc.
- Integrity and Ethics – We tolerate nothing less than absolute adherence to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.