News|January 26, 2021
Cavignac’s Newest Employee Benefit – Audible
The culture of an organization is defined by its values. More specifically, its defined by the beliefs and behaviors the team displays on a consistent basis.
Our values consist of being:
- Team Players
These values are the North Star. They guide how we show up to work. They guide how we treat others. They guide how we live our lives. All of which determines the impact we make in our day to day interactions with team members, clients, friends, family, etc.
This being the case, we’re always looking for ways to promote what we value.
Since day one, the growth and development of each team member has always been a priority. It’s why we provide 40 hours of PTO for education, cover the costs of training programs and bonus when certifications are achieved. It’s also why we’re now introducing our newest employee benefit.
It’s called the Cavignac Audible Program.
This program provides our team with free access to an Audible Premium Plus membership. By having access to the membership, team members get:
- One free credit a month to purchase any audiobook that supports their professional development and career growth.
- 30% off all premium titles.
- Unlimited access to the thousands of audiobooks, podcasts, originals and more in the Plus Catalog.
Now, there is one request we are asking of the team as it relates to this benefit.
Should they take advantage of it, we’d like them to create at least 1 Book Summary of any career / professional development related books they read in a 12 month period.
The purpose of doing this is twofold:
- Reflecting on and then documenting lessons learned and key principles covered is a catalyst for continued growth and development.
- Each team member has a unique perspective along with specialized knowledge and insights that the team would benefit from. By each of us creating book summaries, we’re able to spread this knowledge throughout the organization so that everyone can gain.
These Book Summaries can be designed in whatever way the team members believe would deliver the most value to their peers; whether it be a brief one page overview or a more in depth overview consisting of many. For an example, check out The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Book Summary.
We also in included a list of some of our favorite Book Recommendations to get the team started.
Posts, COVID-19|September 22, 2021
Educate & Protect Video Podcast – OSHA Vaccine Mandate
By Diana Dix
Human Resources Risk Advisor SPHR, SHRBP, HCS
Posts, News|September 17, 2021
#3 Best Place to Work in San Diego